Crowe Hill Methodist Church seeks to serve God and the local community by :
- Providing a focus for Christian Worship which is vital, participatory and relevant.
- Providing the ministry of Christian Healing and Renewal.
- Being a resource for training, personal development and reflection through the provision of facilities for training and retreats to groups and individuals.
- Providing an opportunity for children and young people to develop and explore a spiritual awareness in a Christian context.
- Catering for the needs of the elderly through the provision of traditional worship and pastoral care.
- Promoting a loving, caring and welcoming Christian fellowship.
- Serving the local community by promoting a fellowship of love and respect.